Monday, August 19, 2013

The Fashion School that's Topping the Game. DGV

I've always told myself what's worth doing at all, is just worth doing beautifully.
When the dream gradually turned reality, it still looked like a dream to me......maybe cos its still my dream job *winks*
    

I like seeing beautiful people , maybe that spurred me on. And the desire to multiply my impact. Hmmmmm.

Kicking off 3 years ago was not an easy task, but we started and here we are. DGV fashion academy topping the Game. 

Last week, I felt on top of the world seeing students that have only been here for as short as 3/4 weeks and as long as 3/6/9 months, showcasing world class designs. Whao! Its super fantastic! !!
The world had better get ready for these bold entrepreneurs. Cos we are taking over. 


Hmmmm, ok this is just calling out to you who has the dream that tows along this line. Get up! Make a move. The future is here. Lets start making that impact!  
DGV FASHION ACADEMY
INSIDE WALAN HOTEL PREMISES
RING ROAD. IBADAN. OYO STATE.NIGERIA. 
08081067070
FACEBOOK/TWITTER-dgvstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment